My Facebook inspired nail art Featured in Cosmopolitan India

Hi All,


 Remember a few days back,i told you guys that my blog was featured in Patrika Newspaper ?


And now i am glad to share with you guys that my social media inspired nail art is Featured in Cosmopolitan India's May Issue !! wohhoo


I have included photos of the magazine,the page my design is featured on and a close up of my work...if you are subscribed to the magazine you will find my design on page 70.

 

 

Here’s the cover of Cosmopolitan India- May Issue:

 


I did Facebook inspired nail art.Have a look -


I am so honoured to be featured among other talented bloggers!

 



I made different facebook icons like notification , message and  like button !



Here are the tools and paints i used to do this nail art-



Hope you all like this nail art..I would like to thank you so much guys for being so supportive!! I really appreciate it !



No comments:

Post a Comment