Orly Star Spangled

Hey All..
I hope everyone had a wonderful,relaxing weekend.I did! t is Monday,so I thought I would post about a fun nail polish I wore over the weekend.Nail polish always makes a day better,am I right?

This is Orly -Star Spangled.It is a vibrant red with lots of depth and red shimmer.So pretty!The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous,both indoors and out.I love the color, and the application (this is two coats),it dries really quickly and looks decent.

 I hope you could see those beautiful red glimmers on my fingernails.


Orly nail polishes are free from DBP, Formaldehyde and Toluene..Yay Orly..you kind,thoughtful brand! :D

I think I'd be sporting this shade often because its the perfect color for any joyful season.

Overall I like This polish,is has a nice consistency, apply smoothly and last long without chipping.

Have you tried any Orly nail polishes?What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment