L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Review,Swatch

Hi guys..

Remember i told that I am really excited to try this new L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique and probably review it for you guys ?

Yes,so its review time!

  You can read what brand says about this kajal here.




Features of L'Oreal Kajal Magique :

-Supreme black

-Extraordinary care 

-Waterproof

-12 Hr Smudge proof





 Price : Rs.245

 Qty: 0.35gm

 

My thoughts on it!

Loreal Kajal Magique comes in a very attractive Pink and black packaging. It is a sleek kajal pencil and is travel friendly!!

The pigmentation is good but not that deep Black.I required several stokes when i applied on my waterline to get the desired darkness.Thanks to the buttery texture that it did not irritate my eyes.It did not smudge but nor did it stay longer on my waterline.So, according to me the claim of 12 hrs is not true.But if you apply it on upper lash line,it will stay longer!Its good for those who prefer light black kohl and its also good for those who wear lenses.



If i compare this kajal with Maybelline colossal kajal,I think they have similar pigmentation and staying power.The only thing that is good about Kajal Magique is it gives extraordinary care as it is formulated with care ingredients like vitamin E, cocoa butter, olive oil esters and vitamin c derivative...So definitely the price is on higher side when compared to the colossal kajal.


Overall i rate this L'Oreal Paris Kajal Magique:3/5

What do you think about this Kajal?
Please Share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment