Revlon Moss Green 464-Review/Swatches

Hiee Everyone!!
Today I will be showing you this beautiful polish from Revlon.This colour is called Moss Green which is a beautiful Green polish.


It is a gorgeous metallic dark olive green/mehendi color with silver glitters in it.

This is such a gorgeous intricate rich shade!
The formula was very smooth and easy to work with.


What a beautiful,beautiful moss green nail polish.It is a one coater – but I applied two coat out of a habit



 Price: Rs. 140
Content: 8ml
Consistency: The consistency of the polish is thin,but still opaque and richly pigmented.No clumping,streaking or bubbling problems for me.It went on very smoothly and evenly.


It is mentioned that the polish is free from Formaldehyde and Toluene.Its great :D


Overall i like this polish and color.If you like greens then you should try this color.

I Highly recommend this polish for the festive season!

Hope you liked the review. Let me know!






No comments:

Post a Comment